Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Giddy


I just got my confirmation email for my book reservation, complete with a nice little message from Jim Dale, voice of the Harry Potter books. I have my costume all ready, and I'm planning some extra fun little treats for those of us who will be attending (details later, as I don't want to spoil the surprises). Suzie and I will be wearing our Hogwarts uniforms, but we couldn't convince Bill or Chris to do the same (go figure!). Right now we're considering making them wear t-shirts with this "Hogwarts Arithmancy Team" logo I designed for them:





It scares me just a little how excited I am about all this... :-)

2 comments:

Jays said...

Be sure to take photos! Are Suzie and Bill just visiting or have they moved to California? I'm always the last to know...

Laurie said...

They've moved their stuff here, but don't have an apartment yet (it's in storage down there). They're visiting up in Fresno, and then they're going down to look for one.

We'll be sure to take pictures!