Monday, September 17, 2007

Avast, there, mateys!


Talk Like a Pirate shirt

Arrr, har's me entry int' the "Talk Like a Pirate Day" contest at Zazzle.com. I only heard 'bout it in th' last three hours o' the contest, so 'twas a rush job, but me thinks tis' kind o' cute. Click har t' see all the entries, and har t' vote fer mine, shiver me timbers! (The votes don't count fer who wins, though.)

Ahoy, 'twasn't a requirement t' actually go with the "Talk Like a Pirate" theme (the designs could just be piratey), but me thinks I deserves extra points for bein' one o' the only ones who actually did!

Aye, remember, Talk Like a Pirate Day is this Wednesday, September 19, gar!

(This post was translated with the Talk Like a Pirate Day Pirate Translator)

1 comment:

Virginia said...

If it was up to me, this would definitely be the winner!